Friday, March 28, 2008

Hello Everyone! I thought that it was about time to
blog again since it's been sooooo long! Life has been going
pretty well and I'm excited about what God has in store
for this year and the years to come! Why He takes such
interest in everyone of our lives is beyond me but
I'm sure glad He does. Isn't it great that we
can be apart of His great plan to bring glory to His
name throughout the whole earth?! It's such a honor
for Him to choose and use us.

"Those who wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength,
they shall walk and not grow weary, they shall run and not faint!"
(A loose paraphrase. I hope I didn't mix up two different verses:)

It's so much better to wait then trying to do things in our on strength!
When we wait for the Lord to show us what He
has for our lives not only can we do it, but we do it with excitement
and joy, knowing that it will count for eternity.

So wait on the Lord and see what He has in store:)



How do you like my new glasses? Carolyn this
picture is especially for you so you don't get scared when
you see me this summer:) By the way welcome to
the USA you were just in time to experience the last bit
of winter.




Levi wanted me to say hello from
him as well.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: