Saturday, February 9, 2008

The Joys of Traveling

Hello again! I simply feel like blogging
tonight so I better take advantage of
the mood while it's lasts. ( I had
a little caffeine tonight and sugar so
I'm good to go for awhile:)

So I was looking
through my pics. for material
that I could use, and I came across these.
If you've never travel for 24 hrs. you probably
can't relate, but if you have, you know why we
look the way we do. Enjoy. (Dearest traveling
buddies, I hope you don't mind me showing
some of your glamour shots? But as you
can see I've subject myself to the same
humiliation.)

Chrissy and Nickie trying to entertain
themselves so they don't go crazy.

Below: Pooh trying to get some
shut eye but not succeeding
with Tigger at her side and a camera
stuck in her face. (Okay, so maybe
it wasn't quite like that but it sounded
good and I'm the author so that's the way
it will stay.)


And then Nickie trying yet another position and
probably not finding it all that agreeable either.

As you can see the little tiny winy table serves
as more than just a surface to place the pre-made
counterfeit food they serve on planes but also a head rest.
That is if the person ahead of you doesn't have their
seat reclined the whole 6 inches, and you can
squeeze your torso into that cramp position.


So this concludes my fond reflection on traveling.
I wish the best of comfort and strongest of stomachs
for your next trip half way across the world.
And believe it or not I really do like traveling.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: