Wednesday, February 6, 2008

braces


Hello Everyone! I just thought that I'd let
you know that I got braces so that when I see
you next it won't be a suprise. I know, I know,
they make Chrissy look even younger than
she already did. Man! So now instead of
looking like she's in 12th grade she looks like
she's in 9th.

Hey, I know, I should go to Adventure Land
and pay someone 5 dollars to guess my age! I'd be
sure to win! That is, a cheap little stuffed animal made
in the china that will probably kill me from the
lead in the materials but I'd definitly win.



The Bracie Twins. (You know, instead of the
Bobsy Twins?!)

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Lydia said...

You got braces!!! WAH. It hurts doesn't it? Did you know I wore them too? haha. Those were the days.

Allison G said...

You got braces!! I am a little surprised! Only one of my siblings have had to have braces but another is in the near future! You'll get used to them eventually!