Friday, July 18, 2008

If you're not careful life will pass you by....

Live just seems to be in fast forward for me at times this summer. First my family and I went to CO for a week and saw the Lueckes, then it's off to Wheaton for 3 weeks, then I was home for 3 days before I going on my way to Kansas City, KS for 2 Bright Lights Conferences, and now I'm taking a little breather and enjoying family (from out of state) and friends (from out of country) for about three weeks before we leave once again for MI and 2 more conferences! Life's hardly ever dull and I enjoy being busy but I'm also grateful for the down times here at home. And I'm reminded of this wise advice: "Where ever you are, be all there".
I hope all of your summers are going well! Thanks to all of you who have been such a blessing in my life!

3 comments:

Lydia said...

woah busy bee! btw, is this header pic taken in Spore? lovely~

Anonymous said...

I like that comment you quoted because it's so true - whatever you do, do it with your whole heart. Whether it's ministering on an international trip or just washing dishes and vacuuming, it all has purpose. Always live in today, and let yesterday's memories spur you on in your faith, rather than clinging to yesterday's memories wishing you could repeat the experience. Seize the day and glorify God with whatever He's given you to do. Thanks for the reminder, Crissy!

Anonymous said...

Hey Chrissy, you've posted so much recently! Wow. I will look forward to reading it more carefully! :)