Monday, July 28, 2008

Just Because

It don't really know what to write about but it is time that I post so I just decided to start writing. And why not? That's how conversations are, aren't they? It's not like you plan out what you are going to say to your friend when you see them the next time unless of course you've done something wrong! Don't give me that funny look you know exactly what I mean. You've either done something you wish you hadn't or someones else has done something you wish that they hadn't. You know, you run through every possible way to talk to that person even going as far as guessing what their response will be.


Okay, so that's enough of that rabbit trail. No, it wasn't really a rabbit trail because I wasn't talking about anything anyway.


I have a great idea, (it's not so great but it uses up white space.) I could write the answers a little mini survey about myself:


1 favorite movie: pride and prejudice -the newest one

2 favorite food: pizza

3 favorite interior decoration color: browns

4 what race would you be if you weren't Caucasian: Asian

5 what languages would you like to learn: french, Spanish, Italian, and if I was realllly realllly brave Chinese

6 what state would you live in if you didn't live where you are now: Colorado or Florida

7 what dog: Yorkie - name twinkie

8 what cat: Maine coone

9 favorite cartoon: Calvin and Hobbs

10 favorite christian artist: Michael W. Smith


That's all folks!!!!!!!!!!1

No comments: