Thursday, April 16, 2009

Boston aka CR Tea Party

Okay, so mom said to me on Tue, so and so is going to a tea party. What?! It took a little bit but I finally caught on that like the Boston Tea Party so long ago there was a CR Tea Party to protest taxes. I didn't want to go but Mom drug me along and I'm really glad she did. There were a lot more people than I was thinking there was going to be and it was kind of neat to not just talk about the problems but actually do something (even if that was only to show up and take pics:).
Enjoy, and as you'll see some people really got into it.









I love those two signs! They crack me up!!!









5 comments:

Prachar family said...

What fun! Some really did get into it! I wish there was more of that around here...all I see are the people proudly displaying their Obama '08 stickers! I love the I'll keep the...and you keep the change sign. I did see that on a bumper sticker here recently!

Carol Van Atta, Princess Warrior said...

Thanks for your photos and story. I have to say I, too, enjoyed the signs! Blessings.

-C A I T L Y N said...

shabbyblog.com love them!

Anonymous said...

We don't care about the stupid Boston aka cr tea party anymore. Update your blog. Gosh.

Joe Clark said...

Interesting.. I remember hearing about the tea party, and I generally share the sentiment (although I'm only slightly into politics).