Sunday, May 10, 2009

No more braces


Hello to those very few who still check my blog every blue moon and still find nothing new. After much prodding from certain parties, one of whom I will not name, but who has a blog by the name of "The Invisible Reality" I'm finally posting again. Thank you for the "encouragement" :) to continue posting Andrew and Dani. 

The latest most excited bits of news in my life right now is that I'm engaged! JK! You can all stop freaking out now :) You know, I really crack myself up sometimes. Anyway, as most of you already know, I got my braces off last week and I also had my first day at work! I applied and was hired at the Rockwell Collins Rec Center. I work behind the desk with great people! I feel very blessed that God gave me such a wonderful job. It really is a perfect match for me at this time in my life. 

As for not having braces, it's great! I hate the retainer but I'll endure it. I can't wait for my teeth to not be sore anymore so I can bite into an wonderful juicy apple!!!!

Here's a pic from the day I got my braces off:

10 comments:

-C A I T L Y N said...

oh my goodness...Chrissy i had to reread and back track the engages part to make sure i read it right! my heart seriously skipped a beat and I thought she didn't even tell me? LOL I feel dumb now! As usual you look lovely! And your teeth will get better! :)

Sarah Mally said...

That's great about your new job and your smile is beautiful!!! Thanks for posting again. :-) Love,
Sarah

Prachar family said...

And a new haircut? You look amazing! Worth all the pain? Glad for your job too! Great to hear from your mom last week! Glad to see you back at it in blog world!

Chelsea said...

haahaa! you made me catch my breath there with the whole fake engagement announcement (i knew you were kidding, but it still surprised me...lol). anyway, yay! you posted! glad you have your braces off too...

Lydia said...

YAY a post! arh, beautifuller haha. and did u cut your hair again? i like it!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the engagement! :-p Really though - nice smile and congrats on the job!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Chrissy! Both on the job and on getting off your braces!!! :) You look great!

Emma

Bekah May said...

Ooo! Ooo! I want to comment, too. Seems to be the most popular thing to do right now...=)

Thank you to the person who was bugging Chrissy to post! I was considering doing that myself, but I'm glad to know that someone else had that idea first. (Blondes....we're always the last to think of these things!)

Your hair is darling, and I can only imagine your joy with getting your braces off. And a new job on top of all that just adds to the ...fun...ness. LOL

Karen Jones said...

When I saw that the Bright Lights tour was in Pataskala again (right next door to the school where I am principal) I got excited - thinking you might be in town.

It looks like your life is filled with many other ministries right now (and a job). I am glad to see that your prayers are being answered and that God is showing you His direction for your life.

Nothing could be better than following where He leads!

Hi I'm Deb said...

Wow, Chrissy! You look fabulous! New hairstyle and all...gosh!