Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Pics!

Hey, here's a few of the pics so far. Some of them are from assignments and some are just for fun. I hope everyone is doing well and thanks again for your prayers and support!!!!


Having fun during a field trip....

Enjoying "The Painted" church

Yes, I did meet the gecko from geico.

The ocean after dark....so beautiful still.


A group of us went up a mountain and froze our butts off but it was still fun. The point was to get some star trails but since I had to hold down my shutter button I didn't succeed. It was still a cool experience and helpful for learning more about photography.


One of my most recent favorite assignment shots. Motion at night.

2 comments:

Dani said...

Oh. My. Goodness. Amazing pictures, Chrissygirl. BEAUTIFUL!!!
I have really been praying for you a lot the past couple of days and just thinkin' about you.
You.... you actually MET the Geico Gecko? If you see him again pls. tell him that I'm a big fan. I dig his accent.

Dani said...

Oh and I think the picture on top of your page is fabulous. Wow, you cute couple! :)