Wednesday, November 21, 2007


I recently returned from Florida where we
(some of the girls from Bright Lights) helped
lead three Christian Conferences. It was a long
trip but was totally worth all the work. The conferences
went really well and God used it to touch many lives.
It wasn't all work though, we managed to have a lot of
fun as well. Including, going to the beach on both
sides of Florida. It was great swimming in the ocean!!!



Dani and I. The crazy woman who talked me
into swimming when it as sooooooo cold out!!!
Thanks Dani!!! I had a blast!



Right before we made the plunge. (Trying to
appear strong.) Boy, was it cold until you got used
to it! But after that it was a
blast.
(r to l: Sandy, Ally, Dani, and me)



Wow, it's actually a picture where
I'm not messing around or making a fool out
of myself:)

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Grace Mally said...

The site looks great, Chrissy! I'm glad you started a blog. It's fun to see the pictures....esp. since we both have had similar experiences recently.... miss you--
-Grace :)

Aweakness4themysterious said...

With faces like that you should be an actress