Saturday, December 1, 2007

What's been happening

Well, it's been awhile since I blogged, so since I have time and
the weather has been really cold and nasty out today I thought
it would be a good time to do it. I guess I'll just let you know a little
about what's been going on here since we got back from Florida.

Here are two little boys we babysit sometimes. The are so cute together
and they had a ball when we had them over recently. They are 4 and 3 (soon to
be 4) . As you can see from the first picture they love cars! They also
enjoyed running up our stairs and throwing objects over the railing.
(One of which is Snoopy but pronounced "Sloopy". So cute!!!!)



This next picture is of them and their tooth
picks. Probably not the safest thing for these little guys
but no wounds yet:)



My LITTLE brother. Okay, well... he's not so little any more!
I truly couldn't ask for a better one!
Love you Andrew!!!!



We had a good Thanksgiving. We went to my Aunt's in Walker,
Iowa. Her kids were there with their children and we picked my
Grandma up on the way. The food of course was good, and we
had so many desserts that we didn't even come close to finishing
all of them. Our family is pretty crazy so we had to play
kick ball in the snow of course (I passed) and basketball (which I did get in on).
It was really fun even if I did get stepped on a couple of times:)
It's pretty dangerous on the Baskerville, Ezell, and Kubik ball court.
We also took some time after lunch to go around the table to say what
we were thankful for.


Well, I think that's all for now. Feel free to leave me any comment
that you like.

Me and my second cousin.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: