Monday, May 31, 2010

Thank you!

Brandon with His Mom the day he left.

Brandon and I.

Dave and his family the day he returned.

Thank you so very to the men and women who have put their lives on the line for us and our freedom! Whether they agree 100% or 0% with the war they still have chosen to serve. Some of them and their families have paid the ultimate price. Today, we remember them and pray for their families. We also thank/pray for those who have served and the ones serving right now.

I would like to say thank you first to my wonderful Man for willingly serving his country last winter in Iraq. Not only did you willingly go and serve but you went over and beyond the call of duty. You held to a higher standard than many, reached out to the Iraqi people, and always did your best!!!! I love you, Brandon; I want you to know you're my hero!

I would also like to thank Dave McDill and his amazing family for their sacrifice and patients during his time in Afghanistan! They gave for our freedom. It wasn't easy but they gave that we might have. Thank you!

You are the true heros of America and we can never thank you enough. Not only did you, Brandon and Dave, serve your earthy country but also your heavenly one while there as well. Thank you and God bless!!!!

::::Chrissy::::


1 comment:

Danielle said...

Hi Chrissy! It's really been encouraging reading your blog about what you're doing in missions! In relation to your post, you should watch this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uuvbBwsMTgI. It makes me cry every time :) God bless you in all you do! :)