Monday, June 7, 2010

Having Fun with my new wide angle....

Hello Everyone,
Thanks for the for the continued prayers and support!!! I really appreciate it and am realizing slowly what a huge blessing this time in my life is. It's really a gift from God to grow me in many ways; some of which I didn't even know I needed to grow in.

So I bought a used wide angle lens several weeks ago now and I've really been enjoying it. I love how it just captures the landscape so much better than a regular lens. And also how it distorts the pic when you're close to the subject. I hope you enjoy the pics:

Another waterfall complete with cool refreshing water! It was Bliss!

Erika from Brazil who loves hugs:)

A few good example of the craziness of a wide angle and the way it distorts.




Waterfall, my friend Kailyn, sky and clouds = all amazing creations of God!



One of our wonderful German classmates.

1 comment:

Dani said...

perty cool. I've got to get me one of them.