Saturday, December 15, 2007

Pictures

Here are some of my favorite pictures that I took in Thailand
at the Princess Mother's Gardens. This was on my 21st
birthday (It was a dream come true to spend my birthday
in another country) and I think that the Lord had my camera
in His hands because usually my pictures don't turn out
this well.



I love it how the flowers are in focus
and then how the pot is blurry in the distant
background and is off centered.



This one is probably my favorite. The focus
is really good and the water drops on the flowers
really add to it.



This one is okay. I like the water drop and
the bright red flower but the twig is sort of
annoying as I'm just noticing.

Let me know what you all think. I'd love
to hear your thoughts about them.
Thanks.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: