Thursday, December 13, 2007

It's a Winter Wonder Land

Well, as most of you already know we have
a lot of ice here in the Midwest. There was
tons and tons of it all over everything. Including,
this basketball net that's in our driveway.
"Anyone for some iceball?"



Today the sun came out, so I decided to get some
pictures before it all melted away. As you can see
I got some but there is still a lot of ice on those
trees.
Below is a picture of our land by the road
and across the road is the park.
God's beauty is the best!



"Anyone for a swim"? Yes, that is a our pool
ladder. We kind of didn't put the pool away this year:)
But then again, we didn't last year either.



And then last but not least my favorite picture
of the day. I really like how this one turned out.



Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Grace Mally said...

Wow-- Awesome pictures there! They're amazing!! Chrissy, I didn't realize you were such a good photographer. I love the last one.

Bekah May said...

Love the pics, Chrissy. Simply gorgeous!