Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Hair and Blog Makeover!!

There's been a few changes in Chrissy world recently. First, last Friday, I got a haircut. I was tired of too many bad hair days in a row so I found a pic on the net that I liked and went to my always faithful hairstylists, Cost Cutters! Okay, so maybe they're not the fanciest place in the world but you got to love the price and the policies. If you don't like how your hair turned out, you can go back and get it cut again within a week for free.
My hair wasn't the only thing that got a makeover though, so did my blog for all of you who haven't noticed. Thanks to the Pracher's blog I was able to go to a really neat website with free backgrounds! It was fun looking through all the different options and I now feel like my blog is just that much more personalized!
So that's the latest from my side of this round globe.







7 comments:

-C A I T L Y N said...

Well I have already seen your hair and LOVE it! But i was going to tell you i like your new blog as well! Love You~Caitlyn

Prachar family said...

Love the makovers!! Both are fabulous, isn't it fun to get a new look? Glad you found the cutest blog...it is so fun! Thanks for your previous post too, so much truth, thanks for the reminder!
Travis

Bekah May said...

You crack me up! Every single time I check back at your blog something is different. Do you have ADHD??? :-) But, I do agree that your blog is very...Chrissy-like! Maybe I'll get around to finding a cute background for mine one of these days...

BTW, love your hair. Too cute!

Dani said...

*corney singing* "You are soo-ho beautiful... to meeee!"
Chrissy, my fairest Chrissy.
Your silken, shorn hair is the color of spun gold. Your sapphire eyes hold the colors of a prairie sky in June. Your skin is as perfect as cream fresh from a cow.
I love thee!

Kitti Klicks said...

Dani, wow is about all I have to say. I think that was the closest that I've ever come to rejecting a comment. I never have but I came close that time. :)

I love you! You're the best!


Thanks everyone else for the wonderful comments and encouragement! I love them.

Anonymous said...

We love your hair! :)

Lydia said...

woah! suay mak mak! :)