Friday, February 6, 2009

Oh Happy Day!

I wanted to share some very exciting news in my life right now. And no to all my girl friends who understand me, I'm still in the GDLU Club so don't get too excited ; ) It's not that wonderful.
Anyway, I have been praying for something for a little while and the Lord has seen fit to give it to me today. I have been praying for a camera!
When we were in CO I almost got a Canon 40D that was a pretty good deal but it was really hard to work out payment and when and where to meet. To make a long story short the guy ended up selling it to someone else. I was disappointed but it was okay and I kept praying about it on and off. One thing that really encouraged me to pray, was how the Lord provided the Prachars with a camera when theirs broke not too long ago. I knew that if it was God's will he could also send a camera my way.
So earlier this week it happened, my dad found one on eBay, be bid on it (he was the only one who did), and he got it! Even though my camera didn't end up being free it was such a good deal that I know I'm blessed.
My new 40D Canon camera arrived this morning along with 2 lenses, 2 batteries, a battery charger, a flash, and 2 memory cards. I have been messing around with it today and I love it!!!!! I wish that I could share some of the shots I took with it but unfortunately I don't yet have the CD with the software to load it onto my computer :( I'm sorry but you'll have to endure with me and see at least one more photo from my powershot.


3 comments:

-C A I T L Y N said...

Still excited for you and felt pretty special already knowing you got this before the post! :)

Bekah May said...

SWEET! It looks just like you described it - awesome. I hope you get the software soon, because I want to see some of your pictures!!!

Prachar family said...

WooHoo!! God is good, He provides in His own way!