Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Trust, Be still, and Wait

Okay, I know it's Wordless Wed but I couldn't help sharing some verses the Lord has been giving to me lately. You see, I asked God not too long ago that He would teach me to trust Him fully; and He has been doing just that. It seem that reminders about trust, waiting, patience, and being still keep coming up; whether it be at church, my quite time, or perspectives. It's so very encouraging.
So here are some of the verses:
"Be still and know that I am God..." -Ps 46:10
"Be still before the Lord and wait patiently for Him." -Ps 37:7
"I hate those who pay regard to worthless idols, but I trust in the Lord. I will rejoice and be glad in Your steadfast love, because You have seen my affliction you have known the distress of my soul," -Ps 31:6-7
"Be strong and let your heart take courage, all you who wait for the Lord! -Ps 31 24
Why do we have a God who cares so deeply for us? I don't know! But I'm glad!!! Let us trust Him and fall flat on His promises.

3 comments:

Prachar family said...

I LOVE the word picture of falling FLAT. Yes, flat on him!

BTW, LOVE the makeover! Did you do the header??? I have many people asking for help with that kind of thing and I am of no use to them!

Unknown said...

Thanks for the reminder and encouragement, Chrissy

Kitti Klicks said...

No, I really didn't do the header. All I did was get it off of Cutest blog on the block, save it on my computer and then add a few things in Photoshop. It wasn't that hard