Tuesday, February 24, 2009

More Photos with the new camera

Hello everyone! Since I'm a picture freak here's some of my more recent photos. Thanks to Caitlyn, my wonderful fellow photographer, I got in some good practice with her over the weekend! Thanks so much Caitlyn for getting me more motivated and actually just taking pic. It was a blast!
Okay, here is a pic of a pony who has wonderful blue eyes that I couldn't help but photograph

Then Sam, one of my favorite dogs in the world
A random pic of corks. Surprisingly, they made excellent photography material

Ally Marie, my good friend who has a wonderful voice! She sang at Catch 4:19 Sat. night. Great job Ally! If only me photography skills in low lighting, matched your singing and playing. Sigh!

And then, Andrew's horse Cowboy. The Harry Houdini of horses.



9 comments:

-C A I T L Y N said...

excellente! I love them! And I like your name on them! Good pictures and great times!

Luv Ya!

Prachar family said...

Oh my goodness those are some BEAUTIFUL pictures...I need some pointers!

Unknown said...

I don't think Harry Houdini looks like he would ever perform any tricks except to be perfectly obedient to his master:-)

Kitti Klicks said...

Hey everyone,

Thanks for the encouragement!

Travis, I don't really know what I'm doing that much but I usually shoot on AV mode most of the time. Then I either use photoshop elements or picnik which I just learned of from Caitlyn. You should check out her blog as well. She really has an eye for photography.

Dani said...

Cowboy is a very, very evil horse. But I love him anyway.

Dani said...

How did you get that picture JUST as Sam was licking his nose!? Some people have all the luck.

Kitti Klicks said...

Dani,

It's a lot easier to get that shot with my new camera, believe me!

Dani said...

Humph.

Kitti Klicks said...

Humph back at you!!!!! So there:)