Thursday, September 25, 2008

A quick late night post

Hello again,
I just wanted to blog a few photos from Wednesday. This post is especially for Dad, so Andrew or Mom, make sure he sees it.
We had a full day here in Singapore once again. We were going to go biking in the morning and then return to were we are staying and watch the rebelution but it was raining so we switched it.
After the the video, Auntie Suzie served us a wonderful meal! Here are some pics:

Auntie Suzie, our wonderful hostess!

Dad, this is one of the things that is especially for you, a pic of sushi! That was my second day to have it, are you feeling jealous yet:)?




Okay, now we moving on to after lunch. It had stopped raining by the time that lunch was over so we headed of to go biking. We were going to be biking on a different island than the main island is so we had to take a ferry. The ride was fun and it reminded me of my 17 hr boat ride out of the Amazon Jungle. Thankfully though, this ride was much shorter!



One the way there, we saw a war ship. It was cool and I got some pics for you dad and to post. It's cool to see a war ship but nothing to get over excited about until I saw...........



It was a US ship named Pecos! It really amazes me the things that excite me at times when I'm here in Asia.


No comments: