Friday, September 19, 2008

Time in the Park

Okay, so I seem to be posting in two's recently but I've found I like to grasp the opportunity when I can and once I get started I don't always like to stop. All that to say we went to a park for my first breakfast picnic ever, earlier this week. It was fun and I got some great pics I wanted to share with all of you.

Some kind of Asian flower I guess? I think I heard the name but I forget so lets call it the blazing flower of passion.

Chels, playing with some of the kids on the playground.

Giant see-saw at the park. "Look, It's more fun with your arms up!" (that's for you, Andrew. Hope you get it.)


Trying to look cute, even though it's hard in hot humid weather.

I thought this was very interesting! Malaysia like S'pore likes to post signs of "Do Not's" This pic was part of a big sign in the park. Some of them where easy to determine, such as no dogs, or no picking the flowers, however this one wasn't quite so clear. Perhaps no kissing? I don't know, but this could be helpful in the USA at times:)

I'll post later, and hopefully next time it will be a little more serious.

2 comments:

Aweakness4themysterious said...

I got it Chrissy! "Wakey, Wakey"
:-)oh and the practical jokes were hilarious.

Unknown said...

Chrissy,

I love the flower!!!!!!!!!It's gorgeous, especially the colors
because they are so vibrant. Looks great now that we can only see a splash here and there with the Fall upon us.