Friday, January 9, 2009

Andrew...

Andrew; treasured brother, one of my most loyal of all loyals, person who makes me laugh so much, skilled, talented, actor, friend, most wonderful little brother in all the world.


Yes Andrew, this post is dedicated to you. I just wanted to give you the spot on my blog that is due you and has been too long in coming. I also wanted to share with Kitti's Klips little world one of the ways you made me laugh, actually all of us laugh most recently. (You know what's coming:) Okay everyone, are you ready for this? Winston Churchill has so many famous quotes but this one from Andrew, might just be that famous one day.
One day when Andrew was putting away the groceries he looked at me and said out of the blue:
"Sometimes I don't like you very much,
and other times, I think that you are just a lump of butter,
so why bother?"
Wow, that was soooo funny! I still love it!
My little Brother in his senior year:

Andrew was in the Marion Home School play this year. He was Laurence in "Little Women". You did such a wonderful job Andrew! It was your best performance yet! (You can thank all of us Bright Lights leaders for all the acting skills and to do's and not to do's you pick up from us :)

Andrew and I after His last performance. I'm glad you skip the make-up on normal days :)

Andrew and our good friend Jeff this summer. Two tall skinny guys.


So I guess that's all. Thanks so much for being such a great little brother. A much better one than I deserve! Love you!

Oh, I forgot! One more thing, if you ever see Andrew in a suit and bow tie, just refer to him as James Bond.

1 comment:

Dani said...

Poor Andrew hasn't gotten any comments!
Andrew, since I've unofficially adopted you as my little bro (like it or not, mwahaha!) I can say that I think you're great too. :) I'll never forget how you gallantly came to my rescue when Cowboy um... bucked me off his back. ...or did you stand by and laugh? Can't quite remember. ;)