Monday, January 19, 2009

I need you...

There are people in the posting world who like to have certain post for certain days of the weeks. For example, wordless Wednesday. This is when you just post a pic without words. I think maybe I should start doing that. I don't know, I guess we'll just wait and see. Anyway, what I want you to do is suggest titles for days of the week. I've thought of mine, "Freak Out Friday". Maybe if we get a lot of good ideas going, we will have people all over doing it like "Not me Monday" by MckMama. http://www.mycharmingkids.net/

4 comments:

Prachar family said...

Hmmmm, will have to think on that one....

Prachar family said...

Okay, how about sharing recipes on Tuesday..."Tasty Tuesday"? Someone else thought of that btw...

Anonymous said...

Howabout a
Mysterious Monday,
Strange Saturday, or a
Thought-provoking Thursday?
Or, better yet....
Walla-Walla Wednesday!?
(Devoted to a town in Southeastern Washington just because of how nice it sounds.)

Kitti Klicks said...

you're weird Jie