Friday, October 24, 2008

5 Countries in 2 months

I'm so excited! Today, I visited my 5th country of this trip! We had the opportunity today to go to an island of Laos at the Golden Triangle. I was standing there looking at what the little shops were selling when Lois turned to me and commented on what and how many countries I have been to on this trip. Even though today we didn't have our passports stamped we did still go! So since I didn't get a stamp, the Fongs gave me the little piece of paper that Uncle Charles got after he paid out entrance fee. I also had my pic with my passport.

So here are some pics of us today at the Golden Triangle, on the boat ride over to Laos, and when we got there. For those of you who don't know the Golden Triangle is made up of the countries of Thailand, Burma, and Laos. Today it was also so clear, so we could see China!


Chrissy in Laos! The fifth and final country (unless I "accidentally" miss my plane in Tokyo:).

On the island.

At the beginning of our boat ride I snapped this shot of us girls!



Fongs and I over looking the Golden triangle


Okay Burma's on the left, Laos is on the right, Thailand is below, and I think China is somewhere straight ahead in the distance.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my word! I don't visit your blog in a week and you've got all these cool posts up. :)

This looks AMAZING! I think I shall go and have a good cry of jealousy.

I am SO RELIEVED that they didn't stamp your passport. Whew. That's the last thing you need. (wink)