Sunday, October 5, 2008

the zoo

Yes, I'm still playing catch up from the earlier part of the trip.
This post I just wanted to share with some of the pic that I took when we went to the zoo in Singapore. We have gone to their night zoo but never during the day. It was fun but I wish that we would have had more time and more energy.
Polly here was near the entrance of the zoo and you could get your pic taken with her and then buy the photo of course when you were leaving:) At least that's how I thought it worked.

We made it in time soon after arriving to see the elephants perform. They were pretty good and I was delighted to have snapped this pic at the right time it's just too bad it's blurry

Dani, in heaven petting a kangaroo! It was really cool because she (the kangaroo not Dani) wasn't in a cage and anyone could pet her! I can now say I have touch and sat by a kangaroo.


She was really ugly and I'm sure mean as well but I liked this pic I took of her.


A beautiful white tiger! They were huge and their paws ginormous.

4 comments:

Bekah May said...

How cool! Love the pics. Looks like you guys had fun.

Hey, Nickie gave me the special Pooh shoe string you guys got for me. That was so sweet! I've carried it with me everywhere, and it makes me smile every time I see it. I'm reminded to pray for you!

Hope you're having a great time. Love you! ~Bekah

Anonymous said...

Hey there my Chrissy! I'm glad you clarified that it was the 'roo, and not me, who was free to roam without a cage. Some people might have gotten frightened. (wink!)
Love you so much; I'm praying for you. I miss you and I miss Asia!

-C A I T L Y N said...

Oh man I wish I could have pet the kangaroo too! They are soo cute! And by the way I thought that osterich was adorable! It looks like you are having a blast!

Unknown said...

Hi honey,......I love the photos...including the ostrich! Who said the zoo is only for kids. I'll bet you wish you were on top of the elephant while they were splashing each other...

Love you, Mom