Wednesday, October 22, 2008

A Cat

OK people,
Recently I have noticed that this blog lacks sorely in the comments department. So, I applied myself to amend the wrong. However, as I worked towards that end I was rebuffed and stymied at every turn. Then came the ray of light, the moment of crowning success, that one great idea to best all others. And it came in the form of an email from the proprietor of this account. (Yes, by now I had hoped that you, dear reader, would have discerned the differences in literary styles and come to the conclusion that another hand had penned these words. But, as I see this is not the present state of affairs I will make things plain. The author of this humble post is Andrew, the brother of above said person.) And the idea runs thus. In so few words...Chrissy wants a cat. She has requested that we save a poor abandoned feline from the Cedar Valley Humane Society. However, while it would be her cat and also her duty to care for it. Chrissy seems to have a bad habit of running of to parts unknown. And if said thing were to happen, this poor author would be left to bear the full weight of the a fore mentioned duty. So I ask you good people, should Chrissy have a furry friend or nay? The gauntlet has been thrown, who will respond?

P.S Have a great day!

5 comments:

-C A I T L Y N said...

Hahah...Oh Chrissy:)

I think that you should have a cat..not only would you be saving it from a possible death or a life of loneliness but they are fantastic pets....You can get little bags in which they can travel with you in or you could leave your little kitten home to have your dear brother Andrew to take care of it:)

The only bad thing I don't like is that they shed(we have the kind that don't) but hey you can't have everything?!?

P.S.
I have been meaning to ask you, what kind of camera do you have?!

Kitti Klicks said...

Thanks Caitlyn for your support! I did hear that you got a cat, a hairless one right? Don't you love them!

Thanks Andrew for the support of getting one and maybe swaying mom I think:)

-C A I T L Y N said...

Hahah...who told you? Actually it is called a Devon Rex and it sheds all of it's fur once and now it is coming back....when it gets it all it will have wavy/curly fur and it won't shed at all.....We are thinking we may get another one(cept this time a Cornish rex! They are the closest thing to a dog and very lovey...well pretty much they become attached to you and will let you do anything to it! LOL

Bekah May said...

Hmmm....definitely have mixed feelings about this one. If Chrissy wants a cat, fine with me. But, they do require work. I'm kinda thinking that a life without pet respondsibilities might be nice. No companionship, but no work either. On the other hand, they are really nice to curl up with on cold days!

Do what you like. Just make sure and pick a cute one! And come up with an awesome name. Not something generic like "Fluffy", "Furball",
"Dogfood" or "Mr. Whiskers".

P.S. Hey, I post comments! Maybe if Chrissy opened her blog the general public she might get more traffic. ;-)

Anonymous said...

Ugh. Cats are just... evil! I've met a FEW, very few cats I like.
But... if my Chrissy wants one, I guess you should get her one Andrew. I mean you have two horses and it really isn't fair that she can't have what she wants.

Even if it is a CAT. (!?)