Friday, October 31, 2008

Anybody

Hello, okay you probably noticed by now since you didn't have to log in that I have now opened my blog up to everyone. (Of course only after asking my mothers permission) I'm a little sad to no longer have control over who reads the Klips from my life but I'll get over it.
I think that it will be easier on me and you readers not to have to give or get an invitation to my blog in order to read it. I'll have to google my name and see if my blog comes up now. Scary! Hey Bekah, maybe I'll get more comments now :)

4 comments:

Lydia said...

my mama is gonna be so happy becos she need not go thru us anymore to read ur blog haha.

Anonymous said...

AH! Chrissy's gone public!!!

Bekah May said...

I must admit it was nice to not have to log in... And now I can direct people to your blog.

Glad you're back!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey you! Welcome home! I can't wait to hear all about your time in Asia. Talk about an awesome opportunity! And I agree, it's nice not to have to log in.