Friday, October 24, 2008

Goodbye Asia

Today, I fly to Bangkok where I will say I say goodbye to this side of the the world early tomorrow morning on the 26th. It's been a big blessing to me being over here for about two months. I think that I definitely received more than I gave and I feel blessed by God!
I know that I'll miss Asia because of the people and some of the food:) I don't know what God has in store for my life after this or if I will be back to this part of the world. (I hope so.) But what I do know is that my life is Christ's not because I chose him but because he chose me. I'm not in charge of my life, it's not my own, it's his to do with what he wants for his glory. May he continue to make me more and more willing!
I want to live my life with one love and being totally committed to him no matter if I'm in America for the rest of my life, or in the jungle somewhere. Whatever will glorify his name more. Numbers don't matter to God it's your relationship with him and obedience.
So goodbye, to all my friends and family here. Thank you for all you've done for me and blessed me with. And a big thank you especially to the Fongs for all you given and done for me and allowed me to do with you and your ministries here. Thank you for accepting me into your family and giving me a home in Thailand. May God bless you!

1 comment:

Lois said...

P' Kitti! Praying that you'll have a safe trip back!! We miss you!